Motor Vehicle Injuries

Motor Vehicle Injuries

Chiropractic care and Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

When you are in a car accident you are entitled to care through MVA health care coverage. This will cover the costs of care required due to the accident. After speaking with your insurance company you need to see a primary medical health professional who will complete the necessary paperwork and send it to your insurance company. A primary health care provider can be a chiropractor, physiotherapist or a physician. You are able to choose who you would like to see regarding your care.

Depending on the type and severity of injury you sustained, your auto insurance covers you for a minimum of 10 or a max of 21 treatments in your first 90 days after the accident. If you are requiring additional treatments after your initial claim is complete you may be entitled to another $750 of chiropractic care under section B.


We offer direct billing to your insurance company directly for MVA claims for reimbursement so you do not need to pay out of pocket for your care. Your chiropractor is also able to request other types of care based on your needs such as massage therapy or acupuncture. These other types of services will count towards your total visit limit and have extension options as well under section B.

We are accepting new patients who have been in a Motor Vehicle Accident but we do request you have your claim number and insurance information ready prior to your first appointment. If you have started your care at another clinic for your accident and wish to transfer to our office we are able to assist you with that as well.